Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It was far too quiet...

I was on the phone to my husband, discussing the necessity of my latest nursery order (as in garden nursery, yes it is a weakness.  Note to self:  think about making NYE resolution preventing future nursery purchases!)  Anyway, during the course of the phone call I suddenly noticed the absence of the little one.  Wandering through the house looking for him, I spotted this:


That would be a 2 kilo jar of sugar next to his feet.  I hastily said to my husband. "Um... I need to go.  Bye!"  I grabbed the camera, as I really regret not taking the photos of this child covered in permanent marker aged 3 months (didn't find it that funny at the time... unfortunately!).  Licking his lips:



Quickly shovelling in the last mouthful whilst Mummy snaps a few more photos:


Mwaaahhaaaahaaahaaaaaa!!!:


I recall saying some time ago that this child has a sweet tooth!

Addendum: all nursery purchases for CURRENT garden need to be completed by Christmas 2010

6 comments:

  1. Too funny, Emma! I agree, when they're quiet, it's time to start worrying. Oh, and I know what you mean about capturing that moment. I have one of India plastered with paint, all over her face and through her hair. J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I just posted this at 8.26 pm and it's showing as 2.26 am - I think your time zone setting is a bit off ☺. J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh bless the little sweet tooth!

    I have some pictures of Oesch playing with a 2kg bag of flour - not eating, just dusting himself and running his fingers through it. When he saw me taking photos he picked up the bag and ran off with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I can understand sugar, flour would have been strange.

    I'm so glad I took pics of my son with lipstick all over him (around 2 yrs of age). Even when you're annoyed, you have to snap a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is funny...very very cute! gotta love a sweet tooth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny! Quiet is never good with kids, isn't it? I'm surprised that he was able to take out the sugar weighing 2 kg. That's quite heavy for him! His satisfying smile is priceless! Kaho

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...